You can see a other collection of By-Sas at the Poush store in Noorwijk aan Zee, Hoofdstraat 98. This store is just 500 meters from the sea, in a cosy shopping street. You can olso find me @ Frederik Hendriklaan 230, The Hague at the pop-up shop of Poush till the 24th of december 2017.
By-Sas stands for trendy handmade jewelery with gemstones and nature products who effected with passion and care a specially for you. They are unique and exclusive, one of a kind!
I use sustainable quality, for 90% sterling Silver, vermeill Gold and Goldfilled. The other 10% i use nickel free Designers Quality (DQ) metal with sustainable coating. The gems that i use are A or even AA quality, therefore the gems are even more beautiful and active.
I also use nature products like nuts and seeds. I get them for the most part from Favela Brazil, this is a foundation that concerns herselfs for the people who lives in slums in Brazill to improve theire standard of living.
Read more about the activity of Gems and nature products under " info"
Lots of shopping pleasure!
New in our online shop
Track & Trace
Nice and well packaged
Always a nice gift when ordering
By-Sas in media